We have access to workshops all over Norway. They carry out tests, services, EU checks and repairs in the vicinity of the customer for us.
Ebil1 wants to be a future-oriented and efficient online car dealer.
With our unique collaboration with the NAF organisation, we have opted out of our own workshop. NAF has workshops and test stations all over Norway, where as an independent 3rd party they give you as a customer the security and service you need close to you!
When exchanging a car, our flexibility comes to the fore. The only thing you need to do is drive the car to your nearest NAF test station, we take the further steps in the process of inspection, valuation, contract and shipping. For you as a customer, you don’t have to drive the car to us for a trade-in and you have the peace of mind that an independent 3rd party will take care of the inspection with the NAF-recognised NAF TEST.
We are open from 10 a.m. – 12 p.m. every day.
- In addition to branded workshops, we collaborate with NAF and many other local workshops throughout the country. We often get services performed at less than half the price compared to a branded workshop.
- Sends affordable parts – new and used – all over the country.
- Exchange of car. You deliver it at your nearest NAF station.
- We have several models of how we can sell the car for you without the use of commission sales.
- We can help you with washing, scratch removal, photos, advertising and sales. You can pick up a new car even if your car has not been sold.
- Solar film and chrome delete
- Leather dyeing and cleaning
- Feathering of scratches and dents
We deliver the car to your home and, if necessary, you deliver the car to the nearest NAF station. Ebil1 is located at Halbrendsøyra 6, Førde in Sunnfjord, Norway.
- Department under Hjelmeland Invest AS, established in 1992
- Equity in 2022 of 13 million
- Access to workshops throughout Norway
- Open 10 a.m. – 12 p.m. every day